Halli Trust Wish List:
- New branding for Corolla, Trailer, Surita’s bakkie and Halli Trust Bus;
- Trailer needs maintenance;
- Corolla needs maintenance – water leak and panel beating;
- 2 x Computer Monitors;
- Props that need to be printed for new talks;
- Stickers for donation tins;
- My School Banner;
- Halli Trust Poster for Schools;
- Printing of new logos on all existing banners (stickers);
- Plastic kennels;
- Bigger speakers for the current sound system;
- Cordless microphone for larger groups;
- 2 x PC Laptops/Notebooks;
- Transport cost for the Super 10 dance group to go to the studio;
- Salaries for volunteers.
– Do you know a teacher or a volunteer to help the kids of Smartie Town with Homework classes?
– We are looking for a needle work teacher/mentor/volunteer for Smartie Town.
– We are looking for a Life skills volunteer for our Halli Clubs.
– Let your children volunteer at Halli Trust. We can provide them with a letter to include with their CV.
– Can you assist us with continuous donations:
- doggy/cat food
- water bowls
- cleaning material
- building material
- school items
- toys (including educational toys)
- household items
- old cell phones
– Recurring monthly donations: Make us a beneficiary and start by donating R200 monthly.
– Donate once-off. Remember we provide you with an Article 18 A certificate.
– Donations to Halli Trust, can help you with your BEE rating.
– Assistance with our Annual Dance Fundraiser: Hosting a table by selling the tickets.
– Assistance with our Annual Golf Day: Donations, 4-ball teams, hole sponsorship, help with planning and help on the day.
– Become part of the Halli Friends Committee to support Heidi and help Halli Trust.
– Assist us with contacting companies to get involve with Halli Trust.
– Assist us with our smaller Christmas Parties in November.